The Custodians welcomes your contributions of time, effort, expertise, and creativity, that relate to the history, art, and culture of the Indian Subcontinent. You can contribute in any of the following ways:
- Write an article of interest about history, art, or culture (or a combination of these) that relates to the geographical realm of the Indian Subcontinent. Articles submitted for consideration, should be original and exclusive to The Custodians. Articles should be written primarily in English. Use of other languages, for context, with proper translation is permitted. (If your article is in another language; we are happy to publish a translated version.)
- Request The Custodians to post a link to your article that’s been published. This will be posted as a link, with an overview of the article. We may ask you to modify the article to suit our editorial guidelines.
- Offer your time and expertise to help us transcribe and translate original documents and sources of historical significance. A key project that The Custodians has initiated is to create rich and interactive versions of historical documents and media.
- Curate online resources and publish them to The Custodians.
- Become a Custodian Ambassador. Help us publish and promote local information, news, and events of historical significance in your area of residence. Information, that will help other History enthusiasts know more about your region, and help develop local tourism in your region.
At this time, we are unable to pay for any contributions. This a labour of love for us, and we welcome you to do it for that reason. Needless to say, all work that you do, will carry appropriate credits.
Please use the form below to get in touch with us, or use the comments (below this form) to send us a general enquiry.
Featured image showing an artisan creating an object with Pietra dura/Parchin Kari (Inlay work). Agra, November 2015